All-at-Home Health Care
Helping You Stay Independent
All-at-Home Health Care services provides Private Pay Services in cities and towns throughout Massachusetts.
At All-at-Home Health Care we provide elderly transportation services, accompanied by our fully trained care professionals.
We can safely get you to doctor’s appointments, hospital, prescription pick up, grocery shopping or other errands.
Our trained care professionals can safely transport you in their own vehicle and accompany you at every moment of the trip. Our clients’ safety and well-being are our number one priority. Once the trip is completed, we will take you back home.
We Do Things Differently...
- We’re not just an agency – we’re your clinical partner.
- We can provide transportation to medical appointments.
- We can attend discharge planning meetings and transport the patient home after discharge.
- We work closely with the Physician team, Social Services and Care Coordination to offer resources and solutions to ensure the patient’s goals are met within the community.
- We over-communicate with all members of the patient’s healthcare team for the best outcomes.
- We offer a 24 hour continuum of care that focuses on patient care from hospitalization, to rehab to the community.
- We use evidence-based best practices to reduce re-admissions and complications.