All-at-Home Health Care
Group Adult Foster Care
Our Group Adult Foster Care Helps You Stay Independent
All-at-Home Health Care services provides Group Adult Foster Care in cities and towns throughout Massachusetts.
Group Adult Foster Care (GAFC) is a Personal Care Assistance Program sponsored and paid for by MassHealth (Massachusetts Medicaid.) This program keeps individuals safe at home and reduces the need for hospitalizations and admissions to nursing homes for more care. There is no out of pocket expense. MassHealth and SCOs (Senior Care Option Insurances) pay for all of the cost of the program.
You Qualify If You…
- Live in subsidized housing
- Have MassHealth Standard
- Agree to have personal care services 7 days per week for, at least, one hour per day.
- Have a Primary Care Physician
- Require assistance with at least one Activity of Daily Living
What The Program Can Do for You…
- Personal care and grooming
- Getting dressed
- Bathing, showering, or using the bathroom
- Moving in and out of bed
- Skin care
- Medication reminders
- Meal preparation
- Your own personalized team including a Personal Care Assistant, Nurse and Case Manager