About All-at-Home Health Care – Allston, MA
All-at-Home Health Care is a full service home care agency offering Skilled Nursing, Psychiatric Nursing, Physical Therapy, Speech Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Home Health Aides and Medical Social Work to clients in their homes throughout Avon, Boston, Brighton, Brockton, Brookline, Dorchester, Jamaica Plain, Lowell, Newton, Randolph, Roslindale, Stoughton, Waltham, Watertown and West Roxbury MA.
All-at-Home Health Care is dedicated to providing high quality, cost effective home care within the home environment through clinical and service excellence helping our patients maintain their independence and remain safely in their home.
All-at-Home Health Care is CHAP Accredited!
The purpose of CHAP is to define and advance the highest standards of community-based care. CHAP is an independent, not-for-profit, accrediting body for community-based health care organizations.
We Do Things Differently…
- We’re not just an agency – we’re your clinical partner.
- We can provide transportation to medical appointments.
- We can attend discharge planning meetings and transport the patient home after discharge.
- We work closely with the Physician team, Social Services and Care Coordination to offer resources and solutions to ensure the patient’s goals are met within the community.
- We over-communicate with all members of the patient’s healthcare team for the best outcomes.
- We offer a 24 hour continuum of care that focuses on patient care from hospitalization, to rehab to the community.
- We use evidence-based best practices to reduce re-admissions and complications.
What Makes Us Different & Our Unique Approach
- Pre-discharge involvement and care planning with the Social Workers, Case Managers and Care Coordinators to build a customized assessment, evaluation and care plan. We manage community resources before the patient arrives home rather than a reactive approach after discharge.
- Coordination of appointments (PCP, Specialists, Psych, etc) and transportation to/from those medical appointments.
- Transportation home after discharge with a Nurse if needed.
- Facilitate coordination and communication between providers to improve outcomes and reduce complications/medical errors.
- 24 hour oversight and care including skilled home care, balanced with personal care/homemaking and Adult Day Health Programming.
- Patient-Family centered approach to empower the patient and the family to be involved and lead decision making.
- Reduce re-admissions due to post acute care complications.
- Building census at your facility by protecting referral streams back through the same continuum of care.