All-at-Home Health Care
Personal Care / Homemaking
Helping You Stay Independent
We provide support with daily activities and personal needs in the comfort and privacy of your own home. We will work with you, your family and your entire healthcare team to make sure you are healthy, safe and independent.
A Homemaker or Home Health Aide is a trained person who can come to your home and help with daily activities. Homemakers and Home Health Aides are not nurses, but they are supervised by a registered nurse who will help assess your daily living needs to keep you healthy and safe, reducing the chance of injuries or falls that may result without this type of assistance.
Homemaker & Home Health Aide services can also be used in combination with other Home and Community Based Services.
Personal Care Services
- Personal care and grooming
- Getting dressed
- Bathing, showering or using the bathroom
- Moving in and out of bed
- Skin care
- Meal preparation
- Light housekeeping (vacuuming, dusting, cleaning client’s bathroom, kitchen maintenance, etc.)
- Laundry and linens
We Do Things Differently...
- We’re not just an agency – we’re your clinical partner.
- We can provide transportation to medical appointments.
- We can attend discharge planning meetings and transport the patient home after discharge.
- We work closely with the Physician team, Social Services and Care Coordination to offer resources and solutions to ensure the patient’s goals are met within the community.
- We over-communicate with all members of the patient’s healthcare team for the best outcomes.
- We offer a 24 hour continuum of care that focuses on patient care from hospitalization, to rehab to the community.
- We use evidence-based best practices to reduce re-admissions and complications.