Home Health Aide Dorchester MA – Home Health Aide
All At Home Health Care is dedicated to providing high quality, cost effective home health aid within the home environment through clinical and service excellence. Our goal is to help our Dorchester MA clients maintain their independence and remain safely in their home.
A Homemaker or Home Health Aide is a trained person who can come to the home and help with daily activities. Homemakers and Home Health Aides are not nurses, but they are supervised by a registered nurse who will help assess our clients’ daily living needs to keep them healthy and safe, reducing the chance of injuries or falls that may result without this type of assistance.
All At Home Health Care specializes in providing home health aides and homemakers to clients in Dorchester MA. Our home health aid services include Skilled Nursing, Psychiatric Nursing, Physical Therapy, Speech Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Home Health Aides and Medical Social Work.
Our Dorchester MA Home Health Aid Services Include:
- Home Health Aides and Homemakers Dorchester MA
- Medical Social Worker Dorchester MA
- Occupational Therapy Dorchester MA
- Skilled Nursing Services Dorchester MA
- Speech Therapy Dorchester MA
- Psychiatric Nursing Dorchester MA
- Physical Therapy Dorchester MA
We Do Things Differently…
- We’re not just a home health care agency – we’re your clinical partner.
- We work closely with the Physician team, Social Services and Care Coordination to offer resources and solutions to ensure the patient’s goals are met within the community.
- We over-communicate with all members of the client’s healthcare team for the best outcomes.
- We offer a 24 hour continuum of care that focuses on patient care from hospitalization, to rehab to the community.
- We use evidence-based best practices to reduce hospital re-admissions and complications.
All At Home Health Care is CHAP Accredited!
CHAP is an independent, not-for-profit, accrediting body for community-based health care organizations. The purpose of CHAP is to define and advance the highest standards of community-based care.
If you are looking for a home health aide in Dorchester MA, call All At Home Health Care to learn more about our home health aides. We are here to help 617-782-9900.