Home Health Agencies Watertown MA Home Care
As one of the leading home health agencies servicing Watertown MA, we provide a full complement of home health care services including: Skilled Nursing, Psychiatric Nursing, Physical Therapy, Speech Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Home Health Aides and Medical Social Work.
There are a lot of home health agencies in Watertown MA and it can sometimes be difficult to choose the right home care agency or program. At All At Home Health Care LLC, we will take the time to understand your home health care needs and we will provide you with a thorough explanation of our services. Our goal is to work with you to make sure our programs are right for you and your situation. We are here to help 617-782-9900.
All At Home Health Care is a home health agency dedicated to providing high quality, cost effective home care within the home environment in Watertown MA through clinical and service excellence helping our patients maintain their independence and remain safely in their home.
The Home Health Care Services We Provide Watertown MA Clients Include:
- Home Health Aides Watertown MA
- Medical Social Worker Watertown MA
- Occupational Therapy Watertown MA
- Skilled Nursing Services Watertown MA
- Speech Therapy Watertown MA
- Psychiatric Nursing Watertown MA
- Physical Therapy Watertown MA
We Do Things Differently…
- We’re not just a home health care agency – we’re your clinical partner.
- We work closely with the Physician team, Social Services and Care Coordination to offer resources and solutions to ensure the patient’s goals are met within the community.
- We over-communicate with all members of the patient’s healthcare team for the best outcomes.
- We offer a 24 hour continuum of care that focuses on patient care from hospitalization, to rehab to the community.
- We use evidence-based best practices to reduce re-admissions and complications.
All At Home Health Care is CHAP Accredited!
The purpose of CHAP is to define and advance the highest standards of community-based care. CHAP is an independent, not-for-profit, accrediting body for community-based health care organizations.